Value education, which is also known as character or moral education, is a system where students learn values from teachers and apply them to their own lives for blissful, well-balanced life, built of strong character and personal morals. Most Schools in Noida give great importance to value education.
This system of education begins early from home and sustains all through one’s life. However value education in schools plays an important part so it must be taught in every school to teach more values to the children for their better tomorrow.
Areas of value education
The areas that get covered under value-based education are as follows:
- Character Development
- Personality Development
- Citizenship Education
- Spiritual Development
All of these come under one umbrella and are known as ‘value-education’. The aim of value education is to shape young ones into responsible citizens of tomorrow.
Advantages of Value Education in a Student’s Academic Results
- Helps in asking teachers relevant questions
- Showcases responsibility in doing homework
- Boosts capacity to work independently
- Implement learning in a student’s practical life
- Active in class
- Helps students to make their own decisions.
- Builds up healthy mind in them.
Good relations between teacher and students
Value education plays a crucial role in developing powerful bonding between teachersand students.
- A solid connection between teacher and students based on trust and mutual respect.
- They set up an improved capacity to build up their own as well as their peer behaviour.
Some misconceptions about value education
Value education is not a separate subject that educatorsmust teach simplyas they teach their regular subject(s). The education in itself holds values so that the teacher requires educatingthe students toimplement them in their real life to act in a well-mannered and responsible way.
Value education doesn’t hope forhigher grades from students. It simply needs to buildpositiveattitude in them. In any case, value education isn’t significant just for students. It issimilarly important for the educators and staff as well. To build up a good personality in students through value education, a teacher initially has to be their role model.
What does value based education in school offers to children?
A school is a destination where youngsters spent large amount of the time and they get the chance to learn numerous positive values in life.
- Value based education make their future as well as add purpose to their life. It enables them to learn how to best live their lives.
- A main approach to quality learning where it educates them to stay connected to their parents and to different communities.
- It makes them learn how to handle their daily activities.
- Assists them to have self-responsibility for their behaviour.
The school is a model of the world so the objective of value-based education in the school is to support the learners with moral values, ethics dependent on which their actions will showtheir behaviour. Thus, Top Schools in Noida instructing the kids with value education and making a superior world for tomorrow to live in.