'Educate to Empower' aptly sums up the purpose of education of ASPAM Top School in Noida. Our motto 'Educate to Empower' inspires us to endow our students with future-ready skills, rational approach, ingenuity, and will power to become successful young achievers. ASPAM Scottish School, one of the top CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary Schools, is located in Sector 62, Noida is an education initiative of ASPAM Academy, Noida and has been founded on the principle that: 'every child is unique'.
An exclusive school that hones 21st century skills by empowering the students with holistic development
To nurture each student's talent
Since 'every child is unique' and have different attributes, it is our constant endeavour to hone the talent of each ASPAMIAN. The mission of ASPAM Fraternity is to provide challenging environment, boundless opportunities thereby unlocking infinite potential in every student.
‘Educate to Empower’ aptly sums up the purpose of education of ASPAM Education Group. Our motto ‘Educate to Empower’ inspires us to endow our students with future-ready skills, rational approach, ingenuity and will power to become successful young achievers.
The School logo articulates its goals, dreams and aspirations through its aptly chosen colours and symbols each signifying its own individual importance.
Colours used in the Logo
The colours used in the logo are unique in its ways and essence. They include:-
- Red signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities promoting ambition and determination. It gives confidence to those who are lacking in will power.
- White is the colour of perfection, purity, innocence and serenity. It is complete in itself.
- Blue exhibits inner security and confidence. It symbolizes trust, honesty, loyalty and direction in life.
- Gold is the colour of success, achievement and triumph. It is associated with high ideals, wisdom, understanding and enlightment.
- Brown is symbolic of keen sense of duty and responsibility. It also relates to quality in everything.
Symbols used in the Logo:-
- Shield protects the school and its fraternity from being attacked, exposed to danger or subjected to difficulty.
- Horse is the power animal which motivates one to move freely and to wade through difficult situations to achieve the goal. It denotes wisdom and companionship.
- Star is the symbol of fame, love and charity. Each student at school is a star, celebrity and performer.
- Links of the Star show firm attachment, close association, relationship and continuity of the ASPAM family.