Fresh Admission and Re-Admissions into Class XI
Parents and guardians desirous of admitting their wards to ASPAM Scottish School should familiarize themselves with the school by a visit and interacting with the School Admission Counsellor.
Information related to admissions and re-admissions.
Admission Counsellor’s Contact Details:-
- Email – email@example.com
- Landline – +91 120 6545202, 2400522
- Mobile Phone – +91 9205400449
Admission Cell Working Hours: From Mons to Sats, between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm . .
- Nursery – fresh vacancies.
- KG – fresh vacancies.
- Grade I to IX – Chance vacancies.
- Grade XI – Fresh vacancies.
NOTE: A student admitted into any class will continue on school rolls till Class X. Class XI is a re-admission class.
- Age Criteria : Click Here to check the age criteria.
- Admission Form : Click Here to download the admission form. Submit the form duly filled to the Admission Cell with a Demand Draft / Cheque in favour of ‘ASPAM ACADEMY NOIDA’.
Re-admission into Class XI
- Students of Class X studying at ASPAM Scottish School will require to take re-admission into Class XI.
- The students will be allocated the streams / subjects (provisionally) on the basis of grades obtained in class – X Pre board conducted by the school. Final allotment of streams / subjects will be done after the declaration of CBSE Board Result.
- Students from other schools seeking admission in class XI would be given admission based on the following criteria –
- Minimum grades as per the school policy (depending on the stream opted for).
- A proficiency test followed by an interview.
- Character certificate from their previous school.