The admission procedure for following academic year commences from June to September of the preceding year.
1. The applicant can download/ procure the Prospectus from the School’s Reception from Monday–Saturday, between 8:00am to 3:00pm. In case, the parents wish to meet the Admission Team, they may visit the school between 9:00am to 1:00pm.
2. A pre-arranged appointment needs to be taken for a Campus visit.
3. Should the applicant wish to proceed with the admission, the following process is to be followed-
- Submission of dully filled application form along with desired documents as per point no. 4
- Interaction with Counsellor
- CLT Test ( Competency Level Test) - Grades I to IX for subjects English, Math & Science
- For Grade XI students – written test would be subject to opted Stream.
- Admission in Grades Play Group – KG is based purely on interaction and availability of seats
- Results of competency level test will be declared within 48 hours and communicated to the parents via phone/ mail
- Final interaction with the Principal
4. Documents to be submitted with the Admission form:-
- Passport size photograph of the child and both the parents.
- Subjects opted for (Applicable for students applying for Grade XI)
- Photocopy of the students Birth Certificate (The Birth Certificate will be vetted from the original certificate)
- Copy of the previous year’s Report Card
- Aadhaar card of the child (Optional)
- Medical fitness Certificate
Note:- All Interactions will be conducted on working days only
- Fee formalities as per school norms
- Procurement of uniform/books
Submission of following documents -
- Photocopy of passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students
- Guardian Information Form for Indian and Foreign Students
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended
- Overseas students may submit a recommendation letter
- An Orientation session will be held before the new session for information of Class Sections, Houses, Time Table, Routes and other vital information.
All admission queries will be resolved by PR team (Parent Relation).
You can contact at: 919205400449/8826302302.
You can also drop the mail on our official email-ID:
All documents need to be duly completed, signed and filled in block letters for smooth admission process