The Effects of Praise
“The greatest accomplishment is in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.” ― Vince Lombardi
Praise can be a powerful motivating force if parents follow these guidelines-schools-in-noida-extension:
• Be sincere and specific with your praise.
• Praise kids only for traits they have the power to change.
• Use descriptive praise that conveys realistic, attainable standards.
• Be careful about praising kids for achievements that come easily.
• Be careful about praising kids for doing what they already love to do.
• Encourage kids to focus on mastering skills—not on comparing themselves to others.
Besides, it’s equally important to be sensitive to your child’s developmental level.