HOW TO DEAL WITH CYBER BULLYING
Cyberbullying, been listening to this term a lot? In less complicated terms, cyberbullying is the misuse of information technology to harm or harass people. It could be in the form of posting negative word or rumors about another person on the internet or social networking sites to embarrass or humiliate an individual in public. With the increasing use of internet service and mobile technologies, cybercrime has come frequently, especially among teenagers. It includes communication that seeks to defame, control, or manipulate an individual. ASPAM Scottish, the Best School in Noida organizes for various workshops within the school regularly to teach ways to deal way Cyber bullying.
Cyberbullying is not new; however, the method folks act is new. What was once reserved for the yard currently happens through social media. It affects adults the most quantity as kids.
Sometimes, the word which is written is worse than the something verbal due to its permanency and it feel impossible to flee bullying.
Online groups are filled with hundreds of people who witness the rude comments, which results in making the situation more hurtful than hearing in person.
Cyberbullying activities really deleterious that sometimes it compels the victim to commit suicide.
A few essential ways to deal with cyberbullying are:
- The primary aim of cyberbullying is to provoke an individual by annoying, upsetting, or confusing them, so that they react emotionally. They are seeking for your response. A good strategy is to not do what they are looking for. DON’T RESPOND! Take that point to allow yourself some emotional distance, and consider carefully before you respond.
- Take screenshots! Screenshots are the most effective way for you to report an instance of cyberbullying. Screenshots can make sure you continuously have a replica of what someone has aforementioned.
- Most social media sites wish to assists you are feeling safe online, they do not wish you to expertise cyberbullying, either in order that they have a great deal to of intrinsic tools to ensure your safety.
- If you have exhausted the reporting and blocking options within your social media platform and things are still really bad, you make a report to the e-safety commissioner by filling out this form.
Before you charge a case, you need to:
- Have copies of the cyberbullying material ready for proof
- Report the material to the social media service at least 48 hours before filling out the form.
- Allow 15-20 minutes to complete the form.
- Talk to friends, family, or your counselor about what is going on.
- Find something else you can do for those times that you don’t want to be online and give yourself a needed break from social media for a while to breathe!
A lot of meditation workshops and seminars are organized for students in our school. ASPAM Scottish, one of the best primary schools for your child focuses on the holistic development of our students.
Best Primary School will always provide children a counselor to help them deal with their problems.
Hence, it can sometimes feel like no- one else understands, and like there is nowhere to turn up for help. But you are never alone in dealing . We are always here to listen!